At Reading Dermatology Associates, we are always looking for friendly, qualified applicants to join our family of employees. Below is a brief job description of the position we’re seeking to fill for our growing practice.
Please contact us at [email protected] for further information on current openings and availability.
- Escorts patients to exam rooms and obtains chief compliant.
- Records patients’ medical and past medical history.
- Assists physician’s with biopsies, excisions, ED&C, cryotherapy, laser and cosmetic treatments.
- Performs suture removals, dressing changes, venipuncture and administration of injections.
- Helps educate patients about procedures and treatment plan.
- Responds to patient’s requests for prescription refills, prior- authorization and clinical questions, under the provider supervision.
- Cleans and prepares exam rooms after every patient visit.
- Ensures that instruments are sterile.
Receives dictation from physician to enter into EMR.
- Welcomes and greets patients.
- Answers phones and schedules appointments.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics.
- Responsible for collecting co-payment, deductibles and past due balances.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicates with patients and clinical staff.
- Enters diagnosis codes data and submits claims to insurance companies.
- Reviews and handles appeals for unpaid and denied claims.
- Verifies patients’ insurance coverages.
Answers patients’ billing questions.
- Handles collections on unpaid accounts.
- Manages the company’s Accounts Receivable reports.
- Collects, post, and manages patient accounts.
- Prepares and reviews patient statements.
- Processes insurance company payments.
- Handles information regarding patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
If you have an interest in one of the above positions and are interested in starting a career in the RDA family. Please take a moment to fill out the form below. Upload your resume and tell us a little about you. Our Practice Manager will contact you regarding our employment process.